Choosing to file for bankruptcy protection can be a tough and emotional decision that should not be entered without having all the information explained and all your questions answered.
The kinds of questions we can discuss with you:
- What is a Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- What is a Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- What property can I keep after I file bankruptcy?
- What debt will bankruptcy not erase?
- What is the effect of bankruptcy on co-signers?
- Can a married debtor file without the other spouse?
- Can filing bankruptcy stop bill collectors from calling?
- How much does it cost to file for bankruptcy?
Contact us today for a free bankruptcy consultation and get the answers you need to make an informed decision.
OUR LAW FIRM IS A DEBT RELIEF AGENCY. WE HELP PEOPLE FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY RELIEF UNDER THE BANKRUPTCY CODE.